Monday, February 27, 2012

Free Photo Touch-up Instructions





If you have a photo that needs to be touched up for Facebook, Friendproject, Myspace, Google+, Flickr, Tumblr, or any other blog/social network sites, please follow these simple rules:
  1. Become a fan of JW Photography & Design by clicking the "Like" button.
  2. You may submit 1-3 high-quality, unwatermarked photos.
  3. Email the photo to jwphotodesign@hotmail.com
  4. Title the email "Photo Touch-up Request" or "PTR"
  5. In a brief summary tell me what you want done to the photograph.

Don't worry. After you request a photo or two you will get the hang of it. To avoid a messy blog post once the process is complete and the finished photo has been sent I will delete the comment. Please give me 2-3 days to complete a photo request (normally it won't take that long). Thank you for choosing me to edit your photos. I love what I do but I love my fans even more..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Second Menu